Pega lead system architect
Requirements and areas of responsibility:
- 5+ years of experience working with the Pega platform, 2+ years as a CLSA,
- Great communication skills,
- Ability to cooperate with the business teams, in terms of specifying requirements, while taking into account how individual acceptance criteria affect development time, efficiency, and future possibilities of expansion or change,
- In-depth knowledge of the design and use of the Pega platform and the interfaces with other technologies related to integration, security, databases, etc.
- Knowledge of programming languages (especially Java) and other technologies, with which the platform integrates or on which it is based, in terms of its construction, can be a great asset,
- Excellent knowledge of English; knowledge of other languages can be a great asset,
- Ability to manage a project team, work planning, use of design patterns, frameworks, etc.
- Being a technical guru for an entire solution based on the Pega platform,
- Communicating possible architectural or technical solutions to business owners,
- Anticipating future customer needs and proposing solutions or changes in architecture which will allow for addressing these needs in the future,
- Pega CLSA certification is required
Give us your details, attach your CV and wait for us to contact you