Have you ever wondered what all the fuss is about when it comes to BPMS platforms, and especially the PEGA system?
We are happy to help!
Check out our 5 facts about PEGA you need to know and learn the reasons why it’s so popular.
1. Fast application building
Pega is a modern low-code platform which allows you to build applications several times faster than when using Java.
Capgemini conducted a detailed study concerning the speed of implementing solutions. The conclusions were as follows:
- the Pega platform is 6.4 times faster than Java coding,
- introducing changes to the application once it is built is 8 times
- the largest difference concerns modification deployment on mobile devices, which is 40 times faster when using Pega.
So, if you want to automate ongoing processes in your organization and you want to do it quickly and effectively, low-code platforms are your best possible option.
2. Extensive Case Management and a powerful decision engine
We all know that business processes in an organization can be super complicated: branched flows, many decisions which may be made by various actors, and the changing conditions which determine the selected solutions.
Pega allows you to break down the flow of the process, by splitting it into smaller fragments, all in an intuitive way and without sacrificing the precision of its definition. Thanks to that, you can automate all business matters. The use of numerous rules, in particular, leveraging on an extensive decision engine, allows for smooth modeling of even very complex logic.
3. The multi-channel experience
Pega allows you to build an application that smoothly handles many communication channels, thanks to:
- a responsive UI / UX which automatically adjusts to the resolution of the user’s device,
- the ability to easily build integration with social networks (such as a chat for instant messaging), a chat functionality on a corporate website, etc.,
- access to solutions which make it possible to quickly build a mobile application, without having to build a native app from the scratch
- dynamic access to customer data, regardless of where that data lives, to show your customers and users exactly what they need to see
4. One work platform for analysts and developers
In Pega, analysts and developers can work together within one environment. Prototyping of a new solution is really easy, so even the analysts themselves can create the framework of an application, to better visualize the final solution. Developers can then step in to do their job and build the app, based on the initial design. What is more, all business requirements and specifications can be also defined and stored directly within the Pega platform, instead of being spread across other documents or systems.
5. Feature-proof and easy to scale solutions
Whenever you need it, the PEGA scalable software is ready to go.
It builds on the concept of Situational Layer Cake, which means that applications are made by creating layers which can inherit from each other. Thanks to that, our code is better organized and can be easily reused across numerous different layers. It can run locally or within the cloud environment – that’s completely up to you. It uses the latest modern technologies, so you don’t need to worry about falling behind.